Saturday, March 22, 2008

Forced Relaxation

So for the past few days my "bambino" and I have just been taking a break. We have been visiting all of the natural wonders the island of Gozo has to offer; walking along cliffs, taking boat rides, and walking from our farmhouse to the coast and getting lost along the way. I have been doing my best to not work as my sexy boyfriend really wanted, but today has been a bit cloudy so I decided to sit back and do some work while Neal watches our limited TV stations since we have no use for the, and no kidding, 25 channels dedicated to sports. I have a feeling our farmhouse is marketed to low class British vacationers who can't miss a footy match while away from home.

Just another few days here and then its off to Rome, so hopefully the weather will be good again so we can catch some sun!





No comments:

Post a Comment