Saturday, October 17, 2009

There's more than bitching and complaining

Since I have been at home working on getting my website re-launched I have become accustomed to cooking for both Rich and I. When you travel constantly you get used to eating out or other people cooking for you, so when you have to return to cooking again, it’s a slow start, but amazingly enough my cooking skills quickly returned.









While Rich is working on the technical aspects of the website I am working on accounting, contract management and working on starting a specialized travel tour company.

If any of you ever wanted to go to the places I have been, well, in a few months you will be able to....with ME! With the backing of IGLTA and the Colombian Ministry of Tourism we are working on the first tour to Colombia which will feature the largest club, Theatron, in The Americas, located in Bogota, the amazing and fun city of Medellin, Colombia's Amazon city of Leticia, Colombia's Caribbean coastal cities of Cartagena and Santa Marta, and the coffee plantation drive from Medellin to Cali. More information will soon be posted here with a Travel with Collin website coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment