Sunday, February 4, 2007

Finally a Location!

I headed out the door to make a run for the airport to buy some airlines tickets (JAT Airways does not have e-ticketing) and then pick up Richie.

About 1 hour into the journey I was pulled over for speeding and had to pay a $50 fine on the spot! I was passing a bus, so of course I had to speed up, oh well! During the whole transaction it was snowing and the cop was not so happy I was playing stubborn American. Anyway, we moved on through beautiful scenery filled with hills, rivers and eventually snow capped mountains. When we arrived at our destination I knew it was perfect! A bunch of little cabins and main lodge with 2 fireplaces. I negotiated a rate with the guy to come back in 2 weeks and have the whole place to myself.

After another 3 hour drive I dropped Richie off and plopped into bed exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment