Saturday, February 3, 2007

Old War Wounds

I woke up early and, now with my head cleared, I headed back to Belgrade to gear into kick ass mode! Well, when I went to retrieve my little rental car I found it to have been violated overnight. Some angry Croatian keyed my car! I told the hotel staff off for not providing sufficient security, but I did explain that I understood the anger Croatians had for Serbs.

I made it back to Belgrade in 4 hours,
got lost around Belgrade looking for my hotel, so when I finally found it (oh, I decided to stay in a more modern hotel this time) I was exhausted and laid down on the couch with my laptop and CNN playing on the TV and went hard core looking for models and locations. I finally find 4 locations on some website and then e-mailed them to Richie. Later on Richie called me to let me know when he could head out the next day to check out the places….oh, and then hot Sasha stopped by…yum!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment