Friday, October 26, 2007

HustlaBall Update...a little late

Hey guys! So I finally am taking a moment to update my blog after Hustlaball. I spent much off the night trying to make sure my group of friends were having fun, especially Benny and my new model Bijan (he is soooo hot!). Bijan was so impressed with Chi Chi that he insisted to have his photo taken with her, so I obliged and you can see for yourself below.

After I was done rounding up friends and taking photos I decided to get a drink and then take a look around myself, but that plan was bombed quickly. First, I saw Chi Chi's business partner and stopped to talk with him for a while then I took off again and ran into one of my models from my London movie: Milan. I spent a good bit of time speaking with Jeremy Hall and then ran into Francesco D'Macho. After talking with him and some other people that swung by to talk with us, it was time to leave.

After a day or two longer in Berlin and dinner with the nice guys from Manhunt, Adam and Phil, and a quick thank you to Brandon Baker, Rich and I took off to Spain to film with a hot new guy I discovered (that I know some big company will pick up and run with, well, at least I got him once!) And so now I am in Spain until Sunday. I will make a quick stop in Madrid to see Martin Mazza and help him with a party before boarding a plane to Paris.

1 comment:

  1. No thank YOU! It's so good to have you around and looking so good. STOP YOUR HOTNESS RIGHT NOW! Here's to many more fabulous HustlaBalls! *wink*

    ReplyDelete