Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Spain!

After a quick day to catch up and warm up after 2 very cold days in Berlin we had to get to work! After a quick trip to just take a quick look at Alicante, we met up with my new model Jesus at the "Corte Ingles" (A Spanish department store) in Murcia. I was very thrilled to see him and he seemed very happy with me, so we packed him up and headed 2 hours south of Murcia to film the next day. This is the first time I am posting a quick behind the scenes pic from one of my sets before it has been edited or anything. The guy I am kissing is the ever sexy Jesus and I wish him all the best for his future (he is only 22!).


After a very smooth shoot and a great location that I am keeping a secret, Rich and I dropped off Jesus and spent one last night in Murcia exhausted. The next day we got up late and drove to Alicante to check into our hotel there and took a quick trip to Benidorm for shits'n'giggles. Benidorm is very moderm is interesting but it is such an EsyJet/Ryanair/ThompsonFly/Jet2GO....well, you get the idea, or maybe not, city...Yob-a-licious! Later that night I met up with Jose (he is the big tall daddy in the middle of the bar pic) for dinner and then a few drinks out. Alicante has a really cool bar scene, especially if you are looking for younger guys....they are all over!


The following day we boarded another plane for Madrid and decided to stop over there to go see Martin Mazza and help him with his party in Madrid. And low and behold I run into the ever sexy Francois Sagat. We all went to dinner and then headed to the club where I ran into Vicotr Banda and my model from "Spain" Igor Bad! Of course I was up to my old ways of biting asses and licking armpits, but who could resist biting Francois Sagat's butt and licking his sexy arm pit.






More to come soon from Paris, Belgium and Holland!

1 comment:

  1. Hello-COLLIN!

    I'm TIBOR from Budapest/Hungary,your fan.
    You are a verry nice & sweat men.
    When you come in Budapest? You are WELCOME!
    Many kisses and MARRY CRYSTMAS!
    /Tibor/

    ReplyDelete