Thursday, January 11, 2007

1st day at the GAYN Convention

Well, the first day I decided to pop into the convention I was pulled in at least 10 different directions by everybody from Chi Chi's crew, including the grande dame herself, Hot House staff and models, Tommy Blade and Eddie Diaz, Cameron from GAYVN, Jon from Specialty, Erik from TLA, Scotty from Cybersocket, and pretty boy (but dirty minded) Jonathan from Nakedsword...and if I left any of you out that pulled at me, well, my apologies...I got a bit discombobulated from all the fabulous attention!

It was a busy day but I had a
great time with all my industry buddies. I also loved wandering around the straight area to see all the crazy acts going on...too bad the gay area doesn't have a pole for us all to ole dance on....oh, I would love to see
Francois Sagat do that. Not only do I think he would be great at it, but have his awesome body and perfect ass sliding up and down the pole would be HOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment