Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Hunt for WiFi!

Woke up, packed my stuff up and headed to a new hotel that offered WiFi. Before I agreed to stay, I took my laptop up to the room and low and behold no WiFi! Richie blasted the front desk in Serbian and I told him to just bite his lip and move on, thus we did. The next hotel was soooooo Soviet-esque! Not only were the bricks and mortar of the hotel Soviet, but the staff looked like they just stepped off an Aeroflot Tupolov flight in Leningrad in 1982! I mean really, it was surreal! The one semi-hip front desk (hot) boy allowed me to test the WiFi in the room and ta-da, a winner! Now safe and secure and with hi-speed internet access Richie went off to do some errands. The rest of the day I hunted for guys, but found out Serbian guys are a bit afraid of other Serbian gays to find out about the film. Later in the evening I decided to meet up with a friend of my friend Richie. I am always suspicious of meeting guys from the internet that do not have clear pics, but Sasha seemed to be a nice guy. WELL! I opened the door and one of the sexiest men I have ever met in my life walked in! I rubbed Sasha’s feet while we talked about a lot of different things….then …knock knock! It was Richie to come grab me and take me to a club….damn!

1 comment:

  1. wow u have absolutely no clue neither about serbia nor croatia. U couldnt put Belgrade city center photos, but some poorest village ones. U had to put croats keyed your car. You americans are so into poltics that you cant see beyond war. U cant see normal life. Both countries have tremendous history and monumental sites from 11th and 12th century that US can only dream about. I once liked ur movies...now i just see u as a bitter american. Shame

    ReplyDelete