Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Bad day....Baaaad day!

Today was a bad day. Actually, it was a beautiful sunny day, but I revolved my whole model pool around one of Richie’s friends’ promises. I finally met the guys….well, go back a day and see what I wrote about Serbian guys! Sigh! Well, I decided not to go into superman mode, but rather feel sorry for myself mode! If it could not get worse, Richie and I drove out to a “bungalow” to find it was way too small and not what I was looking for. HELP!!! I was getting worse…getting knocked down, even thinking about canceling my shoot. So I went back to my room, ate a bunch of chocolate, and made a reservation at a hotel in Zagreb (Croatia)! I thought if I ran away from Belgrade and Serbia for a day that it would help…we’ll see!

1 comment:

  1. can u email me at timsmilehappy@yahoo.com

    and let me know whats up with pedro and daniel, will we be seeing more??

    ReplyDelete