Friday, January 12, 2007

Party Hard! ....now I'm paying for it!

Ok, so I went out last night to a fabulous party at Piranha night club in Vegas. Chi Chi was spinnin', and of course her music gets all the boys dancin'! I ran into all my favorite industry folk....our jobs really hard guys, its not all parties (ha ha!).




The best thing about Piranha (besides my buddy Chi Chi spinnin') are the 2 HUGE tanks with live piranhas in them. If you get close enough they stare you down like they are about to attack....freaky shit there!


Ok, after posin' with my hommies I went to the VIP area, which can be calm and bushiness like or total raunch-o-rama! It was a bit of both actually. First, I ran into Eddie Diaz...HOT! Not only is he hot (and has one hot boyfriend, Tommy Blade), but he is sweet and quiet until you start checking out all he has to offer. Well, I can't resist and had to take a taste...YUMMY x 10!


Then Eddie decided to come and flirt with the big wigs! Yeah, that's me lying all over Todd from Falcon, Rob from Chanel 1 and Erik from TLA. Erik seems to be teaching Eddie a lesson or maybe he is giving him an opinion about his work...I'm sure Erik approves!


The night kept moving along and so did I. I went out roaming and ran into ultra-sexy Hot House exclusive Francesco D'Macho....and yes, he is macho macho. And there is naughty raunchy pretty boy Jonathan from NakedSword again....hhhhhmmm, I wonder what Francesco and Jonathan were negotiating?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment