Tuesday, August 14, 2007

RSVP Cruise Day 6: Venice

We pulled into Venice around noon so I was able to catch up on sleep and relax a bit since the past few days have been rush rush rush and fun fun fun. I have been to Venice 2 times before, so I was not as excited as when we pulled into Naples or Dubrovnik, but Venice is always nice to return to since it is such a unique city. First and foremost Rich and I had some work to do so we headed to an internet cafĂ©, but before we could reach one I found a Ferragamo shop…..OOOOOHHHHH AAAAHHHH…Now, I’m not label whore, but Ferragamo has such nice masculine fashions. Of course, there was an item I just had to have so I went to go check my personal account and do work and then I returned to make my purchase!

After whizzing by San Marco Square rich insisted we eat at a local restaurant and not a touristy joint. We found a place, but the food was not as good as we both thought, but after we found a way to take a gondola for 50 Euro cents instead of the hefty 200 Euros usually expected. The secret is to take the cross canal public gondolas which are run my gondola drivers all dressed up and running authentic gondolas…a great photo op for just 50 Euro cents!

We made our way back to the ship and we both crashed! Walking all through Venice is a pretty rough work out and the air conditioning of my room really made me conk out! I woke up around 10pm to find another great party going on up on the deck. While in Venice Rich and I bought typical masks from Venice so we put them on and went upstairs with Roman Ragazzi to have some fun! Once again another great party with a lot of energy and DJ De Leon rockin’ the house!





No comments:

Post a Comment