Saturday, August 25, 2007

SERBIA Part 2

After a great cruise and a little vacation, Rich and I took back off to Belgrade to finish my movie there. Our camerawoman Mr. Pam got stuck in Chicago with bad weather so she did not arrive into Belgrade until very late at night and of course she was jet-lagged. So, Rich and I went out to check out Belgrade's gay scene but were drawn into a park by loud music. Rich and I walked into this big concert in the park series and hung out for a bit drinking and dancing.




After the party in the park Rich and I went back to a small gay bar where this blond thin guy started picking up on me and then I took advantage of his kindness and Rich and I bugged him to show us where the big gay club was. We arrived around 2:30am and stayed until 6am dancing to Serbian Folk-Pop....I loved the music!


No comments:

Post a Comment